EXPLOSION PROTECTED CAMERA STATION
- Anticorodal Aluminium or Stainless Steel AISI 316L housing
- possibility to install a glass protection grid.
- ATEX and IECEX classified zone 1-21, 2-22
- ATEX II 2GD Ex d I/IIB/IIC T6 Ex tD A21 IP 66/67 T85°C
- IECEX marking:Ex d IIC T6 or Ex d IIB T6Ex tD A21 IP66 T85°C or Ex tD A21 IP67 T85°C
- Protection rate IP66 and IP67
- Temperature range : -20°C / +50°C or -50°C / +50°C
- Housing weight : 11,00 Kg
- 110 X h 84 X 220 mm (standard housing with heater) 11 0 X h 84 X 200 mm (standard housing with triple heater)
- 110 X h 84 X 270 mm (long housing with heater) 110 X h 84 X 250 mm (long housing with triple heater)
Explosion proof housing to be installed in zone where the forming of potentially explosive atmosphere is possible due to the presence of Group IIB-IIC gasses, fumes, smokes and powders even mixed among them. It can be installed in hazardous locations, indoor or outdoor, classified 1-21, 2-22 in which the environment temperature has to be included between -20 and +50 °C or between -50 and +50°C. Constructed of anticorodal aluminium for sites with potentially explosive atmosphere where electrical constructions of Group II, category2, are foreseen.