EXPLOSION PROTECTED THERMAL CAMERA STATION
- AISI 316L stainless steel ATEX housing for hazardous areas
- Certifications Ex d for use in Zone 1 and 2, Group IIC (gas) and Ex tb Zone 21 e 22 (dust)
- Weatherproof rating IP66/67
- The housing is supplied with two threaded holes for metric cable glands M25 (3/4″ NPT on request)
- Possibility to wall or ceiling mounting by apposite brackets
- Easy installation and maintenance
The DEX31-XTH is a cylindrical explosion proof housing, made of AISI 316L stainless steel with electropolished treatment, that ensures a high corrosion resistance and makes the housing particularly indicated for installations in marine, industrial and chemical environments, where there is a potentially explosive atmosphere. As standard this housing is supplied with the Germanium glass studied for thermal cameras applications. It has a good optical performance: from 7,5 to 14µm. The housing is supplied with two holes with metric thread M25 or 3/4″NPT (the latter is available on request). The housing can be equipped with a full range of solutions: sealing ring for unarmoured cable, sealing ring for steel wire armoured (SWA) cable, barrier gland for unarmoured cable and barrier gland for steel wire armoured (SWA) cable.