IMCOS-2005 IMCOS Signal relay PCB
- Driven by IMCOS-3000 controller
- 6 independent audio channel with individual status LED
- Fail safe function with NO/NC contact
- Standard size in order to fit rail mounting
- Screw terminals for simple and
The IMCOS-2005 is a high sensitivity signal relay board designed to switch audio signals by means of relays controlled dry contacts.
The board can be configured to provide 6 audio output lines from 6 audio input lines.
Type approved by marine class societies.
Type PCB card
Mounting Plate mounting or optional DIN rail mounting support
Wiring 5.08 screw terminal blocks
Power supply 24 V DC
Power consumption 2 W
Relay contact form DPDT (2c)
Relay max switching current 1 A
Dimensions Width 160 mm, height 70 mm, depth 25 mm
Relay capacity 6 input/output lines
Weight 0,2 Kg