- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- UL Listed for:
Class I, Division 1. Groups B, C & D.
Class I, Division2. Groups A-D.
Ordinary Locations: Fire alarm boxes.
- Ex d IIC T6 Gb.
- Ex tb IIIC T85ºC Db.
- IECEx certified Gb, Db.
- ATEX certified Ex II 2 GD.
- NEMA 4X & 6. IP66 & IP67.
- Certified temperature: -55ºC to +70ºC*.
- Corrosion free GRP construction.*
- Optional in line, end of line resistors and diodes.
- Retained stainless steel cover screws.
The PH1 double action pull handle call point has been designed for use in flammable atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The GRP enclosure is suitable for use offshore or onshore where light weight combined with a high level of corrosion resistance is required. The large “œLift” and “œPull” GRP handles can be operated effortlessly whilst wearing industrial gloves and require double action to raise the alarm, preventing accidental activation.