MTL K522 – Thermal Conductivity Gas Sensor for Hydrogen applications
- Proven TCD technology from gas analyser experts
- Non-depleting, long life sensor
- Temperature compensated
- Atex certified remote sensor
The K522 OEM analyser is a DIN rail mounted instrument consisting of an electronics module and a remote flame proof Katharometer sensor. To complete the measurement system a suitable sampling system, gassing cap, Junction box and cable are required. The K522 is suitable for measuring Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen or Argon in binary or pseudo-binary gas mixtures.
- Measure Hydrogen (H2), Helium (He), Argon (Ar) and other gases.
- Range 0 to 10% or 0 to 100% depending on gas type
- Remote ATEX certified sensor
- RS 232 and 4 to 20 mA outputs
- Lab view based interface software
- 24 V dc supply
- Temperature compensated 0 to +55°C