Eaton MTL TofinoTM 9202-ETS range
- Improved system reliability and stability
- Reduced down time and production losses
- Lower maintenance costs
- Simplified regulatory and security standard compliance
- Plug-n-Protect installation requires no preconfiguration, no network changes, and no disruption to the control system
- Simple configuration over the network using the free Tofino Configurator software
- Unique “˜Test”™ mode allows firewall testing with no risk to your operation
- Pre-installed Firewall, Event Logger and NetConnect Loadable Security Modules (LSM)
- Compatible with all DCS, PLC, SCADA, networking, and software products
- Both Multimode and Singlemode fibre optic hardware versions for long distance applications
- Rugged hardware design for years of reliable service
- Secure networks with security zones as per NERC, ANSI/ISA, and IEC standards
- Protect connections to partners networks and wireless networks
- Improve SCADA and process control network reliability and performance
The 9202-ETS is Eaton”™s next generation MTL Tofinoâ„¢ security system and continues to provide the highest level of network security for process automation applications.
The MTL Tofinoâ„¢ security solution is a combined solution consisting of the 9202-ETS MTL Tofino security appliance hardware, MTL Tofino Configurator (TC) and any additional MTL Loadable Security Modules (LSMs) if required, delivering three levels of protection. This solution requires zero configuration before installation – at a time convenient to project execution, simple rules are set delivering an easy and flexible solution that provides the ultimate protection for your process systems. The software based modular design allows an additional layer of security to be added enforcing deep packet inspection on certain Industrial Control System (ICS) protocols. Intuitive configuration and management software allows users to assign global, talker and special rules for specific network segments.
9202-ETS MTL Tofino appliance
The MTL Tofino appliance is a layer 2 Ethernet bridge with no IP address, making it almost impossible to detect or attack. Its industrial form factor makes it suitable for installation into harsh and hazardous industrial environments with multiple front facing interfaces for ease of accessibility.