Eaton MTL 9491-PS
- Isolated power supply
- Zone 2 & Division 2 mountable
- DIN-rail or backplane mounting
- ATEX / IECEx certified
- FM / FMC approved
- 200mA @ 10.9V DC – Ex ia IIB Groups C, D output
- 400mA @ 11.8V DC – Ex ib IIB output
- Power over Ethernet option
- Multiple outputs achieved by ganging 9491-PS modules using 24V DC power distribution backplane
The 9491-PS Power Supply is the preferred method for supplying the 9460-ET range of intrinsically safe Ethernet modules and is based on an isolating power supply. It takes a 24V DC safe area / Zone 2 / Division 2 supply and produces an intrinsically safe, 12V DC nominal output capable of powering the Ethernet modules mounted in a Zone 1/ Division 1 hazardous area. The 9491-PS may be mounted in a safe area, Zone 2 or Division 2 hazardous area.
Each 9491-PS can power a single Ethernet module. In order to provide multiple outputs required for several Ethernet modules, the 9491-PS power supply module is ganged up to the required number of ways, either DIN-rail mounted or using the power distribution backplane to simplify the 24VDC input connection to the modules.