Eaton MTL TP24/7 Range
- Specifically designed for multivariable Transmitters and Level Transmitters
- Four wires protected, one pair at 12V to 24V and one pair at 7V (e.g. RS485)
- Easy and direct mounting “” simply screws into spare conduit entry
- Intrinsically safe and flameproof to CENELEC standards
- FM for US and Canada and ATEX approved
The TP24/7 surge protection device is a unique unit providing a level of protection for field-mounted transmitters that is far in excess of the optional transient protection facilities available from the transmitter manufacturers – without involving any additional wiring, conduit modifications or other expensive extras.