FHF Ex-proof Signalling Bell dGW21
- Precision GRP (glass reinforced polyester) housing includes the junction box with ½”NPT conduit entries and is resistant to acids, sea water, alkali and moisture.
- Weatherproof Type 4X / IP66 environmental ratings.
- Volume – Approx. 105 dB (A).
- Ringing emphasis at 1000Hz stands out clearly against low frequency ambient and machinery noises.
- Fully encapsulated / sealed electronics provide unparalleled resistance to chemicals and moisture in harsh environments.
- 316 stainless steel mounting bracket included.
- Captive terminal box screws prevents their loss during installation.
- Version available with an integrated telephone call relay.
- DC versions are equipped with an electronic contact breaker, increasing the service life when compared with other products.
- Blocking diode allows installation on fi re alarm notifi cation appliance circuits
Eaton’s FHF dGW21 Electromechanical Alarm Bell for Division 2 has been developed specifi cally for the corrosive and hazardous environments found in the process industries – for onshore chemical and petrochemical plants, off-shore platforms, food processing and pharmaceutical plants.
The alarm bell has been developed to withstand the temperature differences found outdoors, high humidity, exposure to sea water and dust, as well as heavy mechanical wear and tear.
A blocking diode is included, that allows the bell to be installed on fi re alarm notifi cation appliance circuits.