- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Ex d IIB T4/T5/T6.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2G. BASEEFA certified.
- UL Listed for USA and Canada:
– Hazardous locations:
Class I, Div 2, Groups C & D.
Class I, Zones 1 & 2, AExd IIB T4 & T5.
– Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device.
– Marine Listed. IECEx certified Gb.
- CUTR certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Inmetro certified.
- High Output (21 Joules).
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: -55ºC to +70ºC.
- Corrosion resistant GRP.
- Optional stainless steel backstrap.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional lens guard.
- Optional telephone initiation.
- Twin replaceable tubes.
These high output certified beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with corrosion resistance is required. The beacon housing is manufactured completely from a UV stable, glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion free product. Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.