- UL listed for USA and Canada.
– Hazardous locations for USA and Canada:
Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D*.
Class II, Div. 2, Groups F & G. UL 1971 compliant version available” .
– Ordinary locations: Visual Signal Device.
– “˜T”™ Rating model dependent. Contact sales office for information.
- IP66 & 67.
- Certified temperature: -55ºC to +70ºC.
- Pipe mount with ¾” NPT entry.
- Corrosion-free GRP enclosure.
- 580,000 peak candlepower.
- Polycarbonate lens, various colours available” .
- 4 Wire diode monitored board.
- Optional relay initiate.
- Optional lens guard.
* Conforms to UL standard or regulated voltage.
” UL 1971 version available with clear lens only.
These listed beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with corrosion resistance is required. The housing is manufactured from a UV stable, glass reinforced polyester, with the lens manufactured from a UV stable polycarbonate. Stainless steel screws are used ensuring a totally corrosion-free product. The model XB16 contains supervisory diode and four wire leads for fire alarm applications. This beacon is also available UL 1971 (ADA) listed for hearing impaired applications. Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.