MEDC DB12 / XB13
- *Zones 1, 2 and safe area use.
- *ATEX approved Ex II 2GD.
- *IECEx certified Gb, Db.
- *UL listed Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C & D.
- IP66 and 67.
- *Certified temperature: -55ºC to +70ºC.
- Corrosion free GRP beacon/sounder.
- Beacon available as xenon, filament, fluorescent or LED.
- Xenon: up to 21J.
- Filament: up to 100W.
- Fluorescent: up to 39W.
- LED: up to 192cd.
- Sounder: up to 115dBA output at 1 metre.
- All stainless steel (316), epoxy painted back plate.
This range of audio/visual combination units may be assembled from MEDC”™s range of beacons and sounders. Mounted on a sturdy, drilled, painted, stainless steel plate, the units are pre-wired as standard such that a single input operates both the sounder and beacon simultaneously. Units are available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and dedicated units are now available for use in industrial and marine environments.