IMCOS-7061-V2 GA & Emergency Call Alarm Panel
- Emergency call illuminated pushbutton
- Up to six alarm illuminated pushbuttons with customizable labels
- Different microphone options: handheld with PTT pushbutton and socket or gooseneck
- Additional push-to-talk non illuminated pushbutton for gooseneck microphone version
- Backlight intensity dimmer
- Pushbuttons protective cover against accidental use
- Deployed with redundant connection to distributed PA/GA systems.
IMCOS-7061-V2 is an emergency announcement and alarm panel, designed for emergency announcements and alarm tones broadcast through the public address system. The panel can be equipped with up to six pushbuttons for different alarm tones. One additional pushbutton is dedicated to emergency call function.
Designed to meet and exceed the requirements of ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, LR, RINA, Norsok and UKOOA/PFEER.
Material (frame) Coated Aluminium RAL 9005
Mounting Flush mount
Wiring Terminal block on the back
Dimensions (mm) L 96 W 192 H 80 inside console
(Handheld microphone bracket to be installed nearby)
Weight 0.5 (approx. kg)
Microphones Handheld or gooseneck dynamic type
Pushbuttons 25mm2 LED type momentary or maintained