- Zone 1, Zone 2 & non-Ex use.
- Ex de IIB + H2 or IIC T4/T5/T6.
- ATEX certified, Ex II 2G.
- IECEx certified, Gb.
- Certified by BASEEFA.
- CUTR certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: -40ºC to +65ºC.
- GRP corrosion-free flamepath.
- 115dB(A) at 15 Watts at 1 metre.
- 8 & 15 Watt versions.
- Power tappings via integral transformer.
- Ratcheted swivel mounting stirrup.
- Fitted with 316L stainless steel fixtures.
- Earth continuity available.
- Retained cover screws.
- Internal earth stud fitted as standard.
This range of loudspeakers, intended for use in potentially explosive gas atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 15 Watts and is suitable for use in gas groups IIB plus hydrogen and IIC. The flamepaths, flare and body, are manufactured from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting stirrup are incorporated to ensure a corrosion-free product.