- Zone 1& 2 (and Zone 21 & 22 : IIC version) plus non-Ex use.
- ATEX Approved.
- Ex II 2G Ex de IIB T3/T4.
- IIC Gas Group and Dust approved version available.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- CUTR certified.
- IECEx Approved.
- IP66 & IP67.
- Certified temperature: -50ºC to +70ºC*.
- GRP corrosion-free flamepath.
- 112dB(A) at 8 watts at 1 metre (IIB Version).
- Power tappings via integral transformer.
- Ratcheted swivel mounting stirrup.
- Stainless steel fixtures.
- 100V or 70V line and 8 Ohm versions available.
- Earth continuity available.
- 8 terminal option to facilitate “˜loop in and loop out”™ wiring.
*Temperature class relates to ambient temperature (see over)
This range of loudspeakers, intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 8 Watts and is suitable for use in the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. The body and cover are manufactured from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester. The flare is manufactured from UV stable ABS. Stainless steel screws and mounting stirrup are incorporated to ensure a corrosion-free product.