Eaton MTL RugiCAM-IP
- Intrinsically Safe ATEX / IECEx Certification
- Resolution 1920×1080, 1290×720, D1, SXVGA
- Wi-Fi (optional) supporting 802.11 b/g/n standards
- 12VDC IS Power Supply Input or PoExâ„¢ (Power over IS Ethernet)
- Rugged IP66 rated Anodised Aluminium (or Powder Coated Steel) Enclosure suitable for harsh environments
- Compact dimensions (W:87xH:79xD:165mm)
- Plug & Socket Connections – shortens installation time
- ONVIF compliant
- Ex ia IIB T4 Ga; Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da (non-mining), Ex ia I Ma (M1 mining). Ta = -40ºC to +60ºC
- Wide operating temperature: -20ºC to +60ºC
MTL RugiCAM-IP high definition (HD) IS Ethernet network camera enable plant managers across process industries worldwide to ensure they are operating safely in hazardous zone 1 and zone 2 areas.
The first of its kind for the hazardous area market, the MTL RugiCAM-IP camera monitors and provides enhanced visual safety to control and automation systems installed on site, and provides additional security and visibility to specific hazardous locations in plants so safe operation can be maintained.
It is lightweight, connecting directly to compatible IS Ethernet systems up to 100 metres via a Cat5e cable or WiFi, and it allows for quick and easy maintenance, therefore enabling plants to save time and associated costs.