Eaton MTL PEX 7250 – Explosion Proof Alarm Annunciator
- Suitable for use in Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 Hazardous areas
- Certified Ex d IIB +H2 T100ºC/T85ºC
- Ultra-bright LED illumination as standard
- Multi-redundant design (ensuring no single point can cause failure)
- Fully field programmable for all standard ISA sequences plus a range of options
- IEC61508 certified version to IL2 level
- Options include: Horn and Group Relays, Repeat relays per channel, RS485 communications
The PEX7250 Explosion Proof Alarm Annunciator offers a vast range of features and benefits normally reserved for use in safe area annunciators only. The heart of the system is our field proven Series 725 Alarm Annunciator which is available in 3 individual window sizes 30mm x 30mm, 30mm x 60mm or 60mm x 60mm. Reliability of the system is vastly improved over conventional systems with the use of ASIC”™s (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) for each pair of alarms, removing any reliance on common control cards. The standard enclosure is copper free cast alloy, finished in a light grey two-part epoxy paint, making it ideal for offshore applications.
Systems are available in a range of formats and sizes and are certified for use in Zone 1 hazardous areas. All systems are automatically covered by our standard 5 Year Warranty.